Try this amazing no-bake CBD Infused cheesecake with THC Free CBD Isolate. Mint Aero flavour & wonderfully green, perfect for Saint Patrick’s day.
-300g Digestive biscuits (graham crackers are the equivalent for our American readers)
-150g Unsalted Butter
-500g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
-125g Icing Sugar
-1-2tsps Peppermint Extract
-300ml Double Cream
-200g Mint Aero Chocolate
-Green Food Colouring
-150ml Double Cream
-2 tbsp Icing Sugar
-Mint Aero Bubbles
-50g Melted Chocolate
1) Blitz the digestive biscuits in a food processor, or put them into zip lock bags and give them a good mash until they’re a fine crumb texture.
2) Mix the biscuits with melted butter and press down into the bottom of a cheesecake tray or round tin tray.
1) Using an electrical whisk/mixer, blend the Double Cream for 30 seconds to a minute. Combine with the cream cheese, icing sugar, and peppermint extract and whisk until smooth. Add green food colouring.
2) Add CBD Isolate powder, we used 2grams of THC Free Isolate powder. You can also use CBD Oil, we recommend CBD MCT Oil for a more neutral flavour. Hemp oil can also work.
3) When mixed, fold the chopped mint aero chocolate through the cheesecake filling mixture.
Carefully spread on top of the biscuit base evenly. Refrigerate for 6+ hours to thoroughly set.
1) Once the cheesecake is set, remove it from the tin.
2) Drizzle melted chocolate over the surface of the cheesecake, we opted for swirly patterns but feel free to go wild.
3) Whip together Double Cream and Icing sugar until thick. Pour into a piping bag and squirt dollops of the cream mixture onto the surface of the cheesecake.
4) Add aero bubbles on top of the whipped cream dollops for extra texture and decoration.